Browsing this website with cookies and local storage mechanisms activated, it is essential to accept the use of them according to this policy. In case of not accepting, it is possible to configure the browser to prevent its use.
Cookies and local storage are part of the technology necessary for the operation of a website and are not inherently harmful, but it is important that you know the implications they carry for your privacy.
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What is local storage?
- What are third-party cookies?
- Use of browsers with private browsing mode
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
"Cookies" are small temporary files that are created on the user's device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, and that allow it to store information, for example to save your usage preferences or to recognize you in subsequent visits.
When a website creates a cookie on the user's device, the following is stored:
- The address / domain of the website that created the cookie
- The duration of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
- The content of the cookie.
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the flow of navigation within the web or to keep the user connected to it. When you disable them, it is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
- Personalization cookies Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical cookies They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their browsing on the web, in order to perform a statistical analysis to improve the structure and content. Advertising cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or frequency of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show them ads adapted to them.
- Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify the user in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
WHAT IS LOCAL STORAGE?
By local storage we understand any file created by the web on your navigation device. Cookies are a form of local storage, but there are others, for example:
- The local storage of the browser. Some websites use local storage called "sessionStorage" and "localStorage" to store information; "SessionStorage" is automatically deleted when the browser program is closed; instead to delete the "localStorage" the user must delete the browsing history.
- Local Flash storage ("Flash Local Shared Objects"). Flash is a browser add-on that allows you to incorporate interactive and multimedia elements into a web. Flash also allows the visited website to store files on the user's device.
- Silverlight local storage ("Isolated Objects"). Silverlight is a browser add-on that allows you to incorporate interactive and multimedia elements into a web. Silverlight also allows the visited website to store files on the user's device.
- The web beacon is a tracking technique that consists of inserting an image hosted on an Internet server on the web or in an email so that when the browser or mail program connects to that server to download and view the image , the access is registered. Sometimes these images are very small or transparent so that the user does not notice their existence.
WHAT ARE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
Many websites incorporate functions or features provided by third parties, such as:
- Analytics of access and use of the pages.
- Interactive Maps
- Videos and other multimedia elements.
- Social buttons
Most browsers allow cookies to be deactivated globally. Many browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites / domains. For this, the user must consult the help of his browser.
Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to know the configuration of cookies in each one:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mictosoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/es/help
Some information can be stored in the browser's local storage or in Flash storage:
- To delete the data stored in the browser's local storage, the user must delete the browsing history.
- To learn how to erase local Flash storage or to limit the amount of space allowed, see the Adobe Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
To block the use of Google Analytics and its cookies:
- Google Analytics browser disable plug-in can be downloaded at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
To block navigation tracking by the AddThis plugin:
- You can deactivate it in the following link: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out/li>
To block browsing tracking by the ShareThis plug-in:
- You can do it in the following link with the option “OPT OUT” http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/
For other browsers, as well as for any clarification or question about the cookies on this website, you can contact us by email, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice: in case of blocking cookies it is possible that certain services or functionalities of the website may not work correctly.